You are trying to perform a sorting on the Code List Restriction table, however when you click in Business Role column the sort filter is not enable.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Administrator Work Center.
2. Click in General Settings.
3. Then navigate until Code List Restrictions.
4. Click in Business Role column.
5. Your are not able to perform a sorting.
This is the behavior of the system, you need to activate the sort filter by Personalization in Fiori.
If you need to enable sort filter for Business Role column you should:
1. Click in the user Menu then go to Start Personalization.
2. Then click in Sort and Group by button.
3. Select the column Business Role and the kind of sort.
4. Click in Apply.
5. End Personalization.
Sort; Fiori; Personalization; Column; , KBA , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , How To