You want to enable a daily accrual for time accounts. This shall allow you to send time account postings on a specified date. But the functionality is not available in the standard configuration. Therefore you want to use a Custom Adjustments web service which can be called from any other non ByDesign system and where you can send the time account postings on any input date. But you cannot find Time Account Adjustments as Communication Scenario, and you don't know how to enable the desired scenario.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Application and User Management work center
Select the Communication Scenarios view
- You notice that the scenario Time Account Adjustments is not available
The Custom Adjustment for Time Accounts needs to be scoped in the Business Configuration work center.
You can follow the below steps in order to enable the Custom Adjustment web service in Business Configuration work center.
Go to the Business Configuration work center
Select the Implementation Projects view
Select the required project and Edit Project Scope
Select Next to go to the Questions (step4)
Expand the scoping element Human Resources
Expand the sub-element Time and Labor Management to select Time Accounts option
- Under the business option Time Accounts-Custom Adjustments you can enable the question: "Do you want to scope Custom Adjustments for Time Accounts?"
- Save your settings
After the above steps are completed, follow the below steps to configure the Communication Arrangements to call the service from any other non ByDesign System.
- Go to the Application and User Management
- Select the Communication Scenarios view
- Search for the scenario: Time Account Adjustments
- Select New Configuration and add Communication Arrangements
- Save the Communication Arrangement
- Go to Application and User Management
- Select the Communication Arrangements view
- Select the service Time Account Adjustments
- Download WSDL which will be used to achieve the requirement for web service
Zeiten, buchen, gewünschtes Datum, , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To