Since SAP Analytics Cloud version 2019.07 the following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Data cannot be imported into existing models without fixing data quality issues, because of the below error:
"Full data validation cannot be performed before fixing data quality issues for <dimension contains data quality issues>"
- Before SAP Analytics Cloud version 2019.07 the validation was possible even if there were data quality issues. Rows which contained issues were removed at data import.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.9.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Import data to an existing model.
- Notice the data quality issues.
- Click "Finish Mapping".
- Notice the error: "Full data validation cannot be performed before fixing data quality issues for <dimension contains data quality issues>"
Hierarchical dimensions could not be imported without enabling "allow loading data to non-leaf node" in the side panel.
Enable "allow loading data to non-leaf node" in the side panel.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , Digital Boardroom (DiBo) , Bug Filed