You want the system to immediately trigger an availability check when the product details are entered in the sales order. The ATP check should be triggered without you selecting the Check Availabiltiy button available in the order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Orders work center.
- Navigate to the Common Tasks view and choose the button New Sales Order.
- In the New Sales Order screen you see that the the availability check will be triggered only when the Check Availability button is selected by the you.
You expect the ATP (availability check) to be triggered as soon as you finish entering the product quantity and requested date in the line items automatically.
You have not maintained the settings in Business Configuration for the system to automatically trigger the ATP check in sales order.
Follow below given steps to make sure that the system perform synchronous ATP check in sales order when relevant item details are entered.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant project and choose the button Edit Project Scope.
- Choose Next button to navigate to the Questions section.
- Expand the element Sales and then sub-element Selling Products and Services.
- Select the Sales Orders option under Selling Products and Services.
- In the section Questions for Sales Orders, under the group Available to promise policy select the question Do you want to immediately confirm quantities and requested dates during sales order creation based on an availability check?
- Chooese Next and Finish the review of the options selected.
Once the above steps are performed, availability check in sales orders will be triggered automatically when product quantity and requested date information is entered for a line item.
ByD availability check, Automatic availability Check sales order ByD, Synchronous availability check ByD Sales Order, automatic availability check referesh in ByD Sales order , KBA , AP-CR-ATP , Available To Promise Check Run , How To