Recruiters who want to search for candidates who completed a Data Capture Form in Recruiting Management can use a new Acitity filter available in Candidate Search.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Candidate Relationship Management (CRM)
1. Admin Center > Manage Career Site Builder;
2. Click on Pages > Landing;
3. Create a new Landing Page and add the Data Capture Form component or Edit an existent Landing Page;
4. Click on the Data Capture Form Component
5. In the Details tab define a code for the field Data Capture Form Code (e.g. CampaignMay2018);
6. Click on Publish
7. Go to Recruiting Landing page;
8. Click on Candidates;
9. Add the Activity Submitted data capture form;
10. From the drop down list, select the code defined in Career Site Builder.
11. Click on the search button.
Search, Candidate, DCF, Data Capture Form, Code, Campaign, RMK, CSB, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , How To