- After updating the Cloud Agent to the version 1.0.231, below errors are observed when trying to acquire data from BW.
- Also, Using a BEx query that contains "Period/Fiscal Year" for data import in SAP Analytics Cloud, below errors are observed:
Error - "An internal server error occured in the SAP Analytics Cloud agent. Error: Provider Selection Object: Initialication Issue Invalid input for variable "01_FPER"
Error in System > Datasource Configuration > On-premise datasources - "cloud Agent has not been configured correctly".
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.9.4
Reproducing the Issue
[Enter your Reproducing the Issue here...]
- This issue is only coming with the cloud agent version 1.0.231 and is currently under investigation by Development.
- Since the issue is only coming with Cloud Agent Version 1.0.231, As a work around, please revert back to old Cloud Agent Version whilst the issue is under investigation by Development.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem