- Is it possible to report on how many days a job requisition was in the Pre-Approved status?
- Can we know how many days it took to a job requisition to be Approved?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
As of now there isn't a specific field or table in adhoc report that will give the information on how many days the job requisition was in Pre-Approved state.
However, you will be able to find the information by comparing the following fields information: Date Created and Approved Date.
With those fields, you will be able to compare when a job requisition was created and when it was approved by the last approver.
To get that information, you just to do the following:
- Go to Adhoc reports
- Create a report for Recruiting
- Click on 'Select Columns'
- Select the table 'Job Requisition'
- Search for fields Date Created and Approved Date, and other fields as you wish to identify which the job requisition is e.g. Job Req ID or Job Title
report on pre-approved status, report pre-approved, report job requisition status, report job requisition, report job requisition status, pre-approved, pre-approved state, pre-approved time. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To