You want to configure the option to prevent users from downloading data to excel from reports, you are not able to find the option for the same in Analytics work center.
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Business Analytics work center
- Select Common Task view
- Configure Actions option is missing
You have not scoped Configure Actions on Analytical Objects in your system that's why you it is not visible in Common Task view.
You may scope the same following the below steps:
Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects
- Select Edit Project Scope
- Select Next and Go to the Questions section
- Expand the scoping element Built-in Services and Support
- Navigate to System Management and expand
- Select Analytic you will see the scoping Questions for Analytics on the right hand side
- Search the question "Do you want to configure what actions end users can perform while viewing data in reports?"
- Select the check box and save the scoping
After saving the changes you will be able to see Configure Action option.
Configure Action Missing, Unable to block download data to excel from reports, Business Analytics , Common Task , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Problem