You cannot perform migration due to error message:
" Function not possible. There is no file with status 'Released For Import'."
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search for Activity Migration of Accounting Transaction Data and open it.
- Click on the Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool link.
- Select the correct Migration Unit which is in Status In Process.
- Click Execute Migration.
Both the migration objects G/L Account Balances and Open Items Receivable are Released for Import.
- Click on the Next button.
The error message is "Function not possible. There is no file with status 'Released For Import'."
Due to some changes and because of the various objects present and one of the files got corrupted.
You can solve the issue by creating a new migration unit.
Funktion nicht möglich. Es wurde keine Datei für den Import freigegeben; Migration. , KBA , AP-ACC , Business ByDesign: Financial Accounting , Problem