You are trying to update multiple values in a KUT field via Data Workbench, however the system is showing the error message below:
"Invalid code; maintain correct ABC code"
*ABC means the name of the KUT field.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Data Workbench work center.
- Then go to the Import tab.
- Select Individual Object, choose Update Operation and then select the required Object.
- Click on Next.
- Upload the file in the Data Workbench.
- Next and Import.
- Go to the Monitor tab and check the CSV file with errors.
There was a change in the Annotation for Multi-Valued Lists in the SAP Cloud for Customer.
This feature is available only for properties added as of the November 2018 release onwards. To enable this feature for properties added in previous releases, the key user multi-valued list attributes must be readded to the service.
Data Workbench, Invalid code, maintain correct, code, Multi-Valued Lists, KUT field. , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-API , OData API (C4C Only) , Problem