The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Charts where trellis is used do not fill out the widget/tile size.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.08.11
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a chart.
- Add trellis.
- Add a dimension to the trellis.
- Enlarge the widget/tile horizontally.
- Notice the blank space on the right-hand side of the widget.
- The issue is caused by a defect in the product.
- The issue is fixed in a future** version of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Please refer to maintenance document.
** in Wave 2019.15. for customers on Bi-Weekly release cycle.
** in Q3 for customers on Quarterly release cycle (QRC).
- Enlarge the tile vertically.
- Notice that the charts fill out the widget/tile size.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Bug Filed