- Threshold configured on percentage-type key figure from Live BW connection is shown incorrectly in tooltip information of table in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8.11
Reproducing the Issue
- .Log on to SAC tenant.
- Create a story with Table on a Live BW model based on BW query with percentage-type key figure.
- Add Threshold on the percentage-type key figure and choose Number Range as comparison option.
=> No percentage icon is shown after text box to enter range value.
=> If using import model, there will be percentage icon shown after each text box to enter range value.
- Try to enter range value as percentage number (90 for 90%) and click Apply.
=> All value in the table will be shown in color correctly as the configured range.
=> However, if moving the cursor over a value, the tooltip will display the range to 100-times value (9000%).
=> The issue doesn't happen on chart.
This issue has been identified as product defect by Development.
This issue will be fixed on wave 2019.15.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, thresold, range, bullet, tooltip, percentage, %, value, number, table , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Bug Filed