- Cannot select "day" when setting hierarchy as "Year, Quarter, Month, Day" for calendar date filter
- Day level can be selected when using other hierarchy level like "Year, Month, Day" or other option
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.10.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story with charts.
- Add Calendar date filter and set hierarchy as "Year, Quarter, Month, Day".
- Select granularity.
>>Only Year, Quarter and Month can be selected.
The issue has been identified as product limitation on current version.
The issue has been identified as product limitation on current version. Please use other hierarchy level instead as a workaround currently.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- Story and page dynamic time filters based on Custom Current Dates
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, custom, date, dynamic, time, filter, calendar, cal date, level, hierarchy, cascading, YQMD, YMD, YHQMD, date , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem