Upon checking a user record and looking at the Alternate Job Codes, the Job Code IDs are not in order. The Job Codes are not in the same order as seen on the Job Codes section. This issue only happens when 15+ Alternate Job Codes are assigned to the user
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management Solution (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to LMS Admin -> Users -> Job Codes -> Add New
- Create 16 alphanumeric Job Codes
- Go to a User record and choose Related -> More -> Alternate Job Codes tab
- Add Job Codes 1-14 and 16 -> Save.
- Add in Job Code 15 and Save.
- Notice that the Job Codes are no longer in alphanumeric order
This is expected behavior at this time. The issue occurs in HANA and Oracle and all versions of the LMS.
This issue is on the long term roadmap and is a low priority UI issue. If this needs to be looked at sooner, an enhancement request can be raised.
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
Alternate job codes user profile sorting order alphabetic alphanumeric numeric HANA Oracle sort , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-DB , DB Data & Services , Problem