1. When the launguage is changed in Web application it does not change all the labels and tabs in the Mobile Application.
2. Pop out appear asking user to change "Now" or "Later"
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Customer changed the language in SF Web app through the options menu
2. Customer open the Mobile Application, Noticed that not all the labels and tabs' language are changed based on the label changes from Web Application
3. Customer pull the screen from the Mobile Application to refresh or Quit the application, will immediately noticed that all tabs and labels are changed to the langauge alligned to the Web Application.
Pop out may appear asking to change the language "Now" or :"Later"
Some screen in the mobile Application still show cached data.
* Delay in language changes in Mobile application are Working As Designed. When the language is changed in web application, the mobile will still have the cache of the previous language settings.
If the user chooses "Now" option, the app will refresh all the screen, even though currently working screen.
If the user chooses "Later" option, the only newly loaded screen is updated to newly selected language.
Example, if a user is working on a Performance form, then suddenly see this language change dialog. If the user chooses "Now" option, the form is discarded and refresh the screen to newly selected language. To avoid this, user can choose the "Later" option.
Language change , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-MOB , Mobile Interface , How To