- Error message "Fiscal configuration doesn't match the current model." appears when trying to add an Account member in model with Link Formula to another model with same fiscal configuration in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.9.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Create a blank model A with Fiscal Year enabled on Date dimension.
- Copy the model as a new model B.
- Open model A and then add a new Account member.
- For the account member, try to add a Link formula to model B.
=> Error message "Fiscal configuration doesn't match the current model." appears.
=> Since model B is copied from model A, they should have same fiscal configuration.
This issue has been identified as product defect by Development.
- This issue is planned to be fix on wave 2019.11.
- QRC tenants will have this fix on wave 2019.15.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, link, linked, model, formula, account, measure, fiscal, configuration, match, same, enable, apply , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Bug Filed