You have downloaded and installed the SAP Business ByDesign Outlook Add-In but it is not visible in Outlook.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1) Download and Install the Outlook Add-In.
2) Restart MS Outlook.
3) You are unable too see tab for SAP Business ByDesign in Outlook.
4) Go to Outlook File -> Options -> Add-Ins.
5) From Drop down list Manage -> Select Disabled Items click Go button.
6) The Add-In name doesnt appear in list of Disabled Items as well.
Microsoft changes few configurations every release. Due to these changes, we need to manually make changes in system configuration in order to run the Add-In. This is a common issue with 64 bit version of Outlook.
Kindly maintain the following changes in affected systems:
1) Go to Start -> Run
2) Enter the following value in field: Open - ‘Regedit’ and click on OK
3) Once Regedit opens, go the following Navigation path:
4) Right Click on Addins and create New -> Key
5) Name the newly created Key as: "SAPBusinessByDesignOutlookAddIn"
6) Right click on the new created Key ‘SAPBusinessByDesignOutlookAddIn ‘ and select New -> DWORD 32-bit Value
7) Name it as: LoadBehavior
8) Once it has created, Double click ‘LoadBehavior’ and enter Value data as 3
9) Similarly, Right Click on ‘: SAPBusinessByDesignOutlookAddIn’ once again and select New -> String Value
10) Name it as :Manifest
11) Double click on Manifest and Enter Value Data as:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\Business ByDesign\Add-In for Microsoft Outlook\sapOutlookAddIn.vsto|vstolocal
( Make sure you copy the above line as is and do not add anymore space between the text)
12) Close Regedit
13) Restart Outlook
14) The SAP Business Bydesign tab appears in Outlook
Outlook Add-In not visible , KBA , SRD-CC-OIN-GW , Groupware , Problem