- Customers on DC10 are unable to save any record which has effective start date or End date as 1st Oct 2017 or 1st Oct 2023.
- These are Day Light saving days and this is appearing in multiple portlets like Job Information, Compensation Information, Personal Information and National ID information.
- Issue is mostly appearing in Integration scenarios. Integration is failing in Most Scenarios since there is no record in employees Job Information or other portlet record as of 1st Oct 2017 or 1st Oct 2023.
SuccessFactors Employee Central 1905
Reproducing the Issue
- Get the Audit report of the Employee’s record.
- If the record starts date is 2nd Oct 2017, the previous record end date appears to be 30th Sept 2017 Instead of 1st Oct 2017.
- If you try to insert the record as of 1st Oct, system by default changes this date to 30th Sept.
- As of now we have found this issue for Job Information, Compensation Information, National ID information record.
Patch is planned for 7th June but not yet confirmed. This will provide a fix in both Preview and Production
b1905, 1st Oct 2017, 1st Oct 2023, Unable to Insert record for Specific Date, ECT-118940, ECT-118547, ECT-118879 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information & Job Relationships , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Compensation Information & One-Time Bonus , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Personal & Global Information , Problem