The following error occurs when you try refresh data from an SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver or SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP BW/4HANA (BPC) Write-back enabled model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- The job failed due to an unexpected internal server error. Please contact you...
- The job failed due to an unexpected internal server error. Please contact your system administrator.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8
DO NOT activate BPC data on the BW DataStore Objects (advanced) or compress BPC data on the BW InfoCubes/InfoProviders at BPC side. Otherwise the time stamp information can be removed from the activated or compressed requests and you might not be able to sync delta data from corresponding BPC model.
See section "About Synchronizing BPC Delta Data to SAP Analytics Cloud in a Write-back Model" at See Importing SAP BPC Data to a New or Existing Model.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem