Unable to select between "User License" or "Concurrent User License" in the SAML Role Mapping Menu in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8.9
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Navigate to Menu - Security - Users
- Click the 'SAML Mapping' menu at the top right
- Observe that you are unable to select between user licenses
This is currently behaviour by design and the Development team are working on implementing this feature in a future release of SAP Analytics Cloud
- Navigate to Menu > Security > Users
- Export / Download the list of users to CSV
- Edit the CSV to remove all columns except UserID and IS_CONCURRENT
- Remove the rows of all users they don't want to modify; enter a value of 1 in the IS_CONCURRENT column for the users they do want to modify
- Upload the CSV into the Users page to update those users.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem