When add a new employee via "Add New Employee" you have noted that the field country was not filled out under the job information section according to the legal entity
SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Add New Employee
- Fill all the requied information until the section Job Information
- Note that the field country was not filled out according to the country defined in the legal entity.
The field Non-unique External Code in the picklist configured to the field country, for example ISOCountry, under the Manage Business Configuration is not the same as the External Code.
Set the Non-unique External Code to be equal to the External Code in the picklist.
You can perfom this configuration via import:
- Go to "Import and Export data"
- Select import data
- Select the Picklist-Values
- Choose the file configured to the picklist
Or you can perform this task via Picklist Center
- Go to Picklist Center
- Search the picklist
- Click "Take Action" then Make Correction
- Configure the Non-unique External Code and save
Country field missing in job information Country field not populated Country not filled out Job Information Country missing Job Information Country not populated , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , New Hire/Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem