- When attempting to edit a job profile, an error is received: "Press Ctrl+V to paste. Your browser doesn‘t support pasting with the toolbar button or context menu option."
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- In Admin Center, go to Manage Job Profiles.
- Select any job profile.
- Attempt to edit the content by pasting from Word.
- Error is shown.
- Due to a change in Rich Text Editor of Fiori introduced in b1902, the option to paste from Word was removed to simplify the pasting process.
- This will be resolved in b1908.
- A patch was applied on the weekend of May 24, 2019 for b1905.
CHANGE IN FUNCTONALITY:
- With this fix, the button "Paste from Word" was removed.
- Instead, the template will allow you to paste directly into the description box.
- While pasting directly from clipboard is working, there are still some limitations observed.
- Tables created from other sources like Excel is not working. It is recommended to create tables directly in Word.
- If you are using Chrome, pasting images is currently not working. This is being planned for a future fix, but not in b1908. Please continue using Internet Explorer.
Manage Job Profiles, Press Ctrl+V to paste. Your browser doesn‘t support pasting with the toolbar button or context menu option. , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem