Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
This KBA will inform how to create a calculated field in Integration Center to inform when an employee has or not a direct report.
- Integration center
- Success factors
- Click the Add button and select Add Calculated Field;
- Set an If/Then/Else in “Field Value” area;
- In the If statement: select the “totalteammenbersize” field;
- Select the option “is greater than”;
- In the “operand” area put the number “1”;
- The Then statement put the word “MANAGER” to inform that this employee is manager;
- The Else statement put the word “NOT MANAGER” to inform that this employee is not manager.
calculated field, calculation, totalteammembersize, integration center. , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , Problem