Report components with Twelve Rolling months are pulling the Time filter inconsistentlyImage/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a WFA report with two pages in ORD/Canvas
- In the first page add a pivot table with Average Headcount measure and Selectable Time in Time Context
- In the second page add a pivot table with the same measure (Average Headcount) but set a Rolling Twelve Months time model in the Columns
- If you run the report, change the Time Filter (e.g. to 2016) of the first page and go to the next page, the Time Filter will be applied
- If you go back to the first page, change the Time Filter again (e.g. to 2018) and go to the second page, the filter will not be applied and will still display data from 2016
This is the expected behavior for pages containing different time models.
When making a selection in the filter panel it holds the context against that time variation. For Rolling Months time models, the component will consider the selected time filter the first time you run the report. So when a value eg. 2016 is selected for Selectable Time for the second time, it will be tied to that time model (e.g. first page) and won't be reflected / overwrite the current user selection for the Rolling 12 Months time model (e.g. second page).
Report component Twelve Rolling months the Time filter inconsistently Workforce Analytics WFA , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , How To