When you migrate Projects, system throws below error message:
Buyer party missing
Cannot start task XYZ
(where XYZ represents the Task in Project)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the activity Migration of Projects
- Choose Migrate projects using the migration tool
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File
- You receive the error message mentioned during the Simulation step
In the Project Plans sheet of the migration file, you have filled the Project Type as T&M Customer Project. But the Account ID field is blank.
In the Project Plans sheet of the migration file, if the Project Type is a Customer project, you should fill the Account ID field. Fill the data in the upload file and proceed with migration.
Project, Migration of Projects, Task, Project Type, Buyer party missing , KBA , SRD-CC-MIG-DMC , Migration: Tool , Problem