Not able to export chart after selecting Top N options when Dimension Input Control is being used in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.9.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story in SAC.
- Create Dimension Input Control and insert to the chart.
- Select Top 5 options to show in the chart.
- Click Export but no pop-up is shown.
- Unselect Top 5 options.
- Then click Export observe that it's possible to export data.
This issue is planned to be released in Q3 for QRC releases.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem