Is it possible to delete the pairing between source and target instances in the Instance Synchronization Wizard?
***Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
As of b1908 release, there is an option to delete a pair of instances from the instance synchronization wizard.
This can be done by performing the following steps:
- Go to Admin Center > Instance Synchronization Wizard
- Select "Configuration Copy (Instance Synchronization)" and click "Next"
- Click on "go through the Instance Synchronization Wizard tool from the beginning."
- Select a target instance and click on "Delete Existing Instance."
- Click on the trash icon under "Action."
- Click on "Yes" to save changes.
2088055 - Instance Synchronization Feature Guide & need to know information - Platform
BizX Instance Sync Synchronization Wizard Tool Delete Pair Undo Unpair Remove Source Target , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-SYN , Instance Synchronization , Problem