You are using Time Sheet and you have implemented the Working time accounts as per the implementation guide session Set Up Working Time Accounts.
After implementing you have noticed that the Time Sheet UI is displaying a different balance in for the working time account compared with the time Off Workbench, please refer to the example below:
Going to the Time Sheet UI for the employee you see that one Balance is displayed:
If you navigate to the same employee Workbench you'll see that the Working Time Account Balance is different:
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions;
- Time Sheet - Working Time Accounts;
- To be able to reproduce this behavior you must have future postings or deductions;
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to any employee and record their time sheet with overtime;
- Now record an absence or even another overtime in a future date;
- See that in Time Sheet UI the Balance does not match with the Balance in the Time Off Workbench;
Expected System Behavior
The Time Sheet UI does not consider the effective date of the posting or deductions for the Balance View.
This means that the valie you'll see that will always reflect the final result of your balance after all the postings and deductions.
For this example, the employee has as of Today a balance of 10:30 and if the Overview (Future) you can see a deduction of 4:00.
The Time Sheet UI display will then make 10:30 - 4:00 and the result will be 6:30.
If you require a change in the behavior for this UI, please refer to the KBA 2090228 on how to submit enhancement requests.
Time Sheet ESS UI Working Time Accounts Valuation method no respected , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , Problem