Table cells based on planning models can not be edited in SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile App.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.
- Planning Models
Reproducing the Issue
- Consume a planning model based table on the Mobile Application for SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Observe that the cells are greyed out however the table is Mobile enabled (by clicking on More > Mobile > Enabled in Edit mode) and can be edited on Desktop browser.
This issue is a limitation in SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile Application.
Please create an enhancement request as per: 2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem