In this document we shall discuss the standard integration package Employee Time Data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM Using SAP Cloud Platform Integration as the Middleware.
In the context of this KBA, we shall discuss Clock time information not being replicated from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM.
- Employee Central (EC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Creating the Time-Off Request - Employee Central:
In creating a time-off request for user myExample123, in the 'Edit Absence' menu, you maintain 'Start Time' and 'End Time' as clock values
- e.g. 10:00 and 18:00 respectively.
- View ERP System and values for user myExample123 - SAP ERP HCM:
Clock values of 10:00 and 18:00 are not replicated or stored in ERP.
- Time off data replication requires specific configurations.
- Clock time information is not replicated from Employee Central to the SAP ERP HCM system. That's why you need to make sure that SAP ERP HCM is set up in a way so that absences and attendances are recorded without clock times.
- Configure your absences and attendances records without clock times:
View the standard documentation on this integration package for more information -
Replicating Employee Time Data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM Using SAP Cloud Platform Integration as the Middleware
- Raise an Enhancement Request:
If having this feature is important for your company, we kindly ask you submit an Enhancement Request on the community.
We welcome inputs from customers to improve the functionality of our products.
All enhancement requests are reviewed by our Product Management team and, if successful, are developed and implemented in a future product release.
Details on this here:
2281168 - How to create Enhancement Request for Successfactors Integrations
- Clock time information
- Employee Time Data
- Absences and attendances
- Employee Time Data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM Using SAP Cloud Platform Integration