You are unable to post an Outgoing Bank Transfer as there is an error message Configuration of memo line text not found
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payment Management or Liquidity mangement work center.
- Click on New Outgoing Bank Transfer.
- Fill the required data and click on Post.
- System shows the below error message
Configuration of memo line text not found
You would need to maintain details for the correspondence profile to fix this error message.
- Go to the Business configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation project view.
- Select the Implementation Project and click on Open activity list.
- Navigate to the Fine tune tab.
- Search and Open Activity : Outgoing Bank Transfers.
- Click on Edit assignment of payment correspondence profiles to payment medium formats.
- Select Row with the desired payment medium format.
- Under the details section of the screen, Click on Add Row.
- Maintain Payment Method and respective Payment Correspondance profile.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , Problem