This knowledge Base Article provides an explaination on why Custom Panels Failed to Load within SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into On-boarding application
- Select "Process" from the ONB dropdown tab
- Manually Start a Global Process
- Notice the Panel didn't appear
- String was not recognized as a valid DateTime
- Hire Date was configured to have a String Default Value
- String value isn't an acceptable value for a Date data type.
- Make sure to remove the [WOTCStartDate] set as Default Value for the Hire Date.
Custom, Panel, Failed, Load, Manual, Process, String, Default, Value, Application Error, SF, Success Factors, OBD, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , Problem