You ran the Encumbrance - Line Items report, but no records were found.
SAP Business ByDesing.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Design Reports view.
- Open the Encumbrance - Line Items.
- Run the report.
You see that no records were found.
There are a few reasons for this behavior: The e.g. Purchase Order may be unposted under source documents view or the system is not set up to consider forecast items as relevant.
You may check if the transactions are forecast relevant as follows:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Open the activity list.
- Search and open the activity Financial Forecast.
- On the screen that opens, click Edit forecast posting scheme assignments.
- Refer to the Forecast Relevant checkbox. If not flagged, the documents are not forecast relevant and hence not visible in the Encumbrance.
You may also check if the e.g. Purchase Order is under unposted source documents:
- Go to General Ledger work center.
- Go to Source Documents view.
- Use the Show filter as Unposted Source Documents.
Note that the scenario is also subject to whether a proper scoping has been done. You may also refer to 2663363 - Encumbrance - Line Items Report Shows No Data
Purchase Order. Goods Receipt. Forecast Document. Forecast Item. Financial Forecast. , KBA , AP-ACC , Business ByDesign: Financial Accounting , How To