You are trying to confirm the Removal Task however system throws below error messages:
---->Proposal of logistic unit failed
----> Logistic unit not found for product open quantity.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Internal Logistics work center.
- Go to Common Tasks view.
- Choose New Removal sub view.
- Enter required Product ID and enter Quantity.
- Choose Request Removal and respective removal task gets created.
- Now go to Task Control view and find required Task ID.
- Select it and choose Confirm.
- Select line item and choose Propose Logistics Units.
Here system throws above mentioned error messages.
In this scenario, respective Logistics Unit ID is set with option Non-Inventory Managed with Single Product Only set as Yes. However, with this logistics unit settings you have maintained two products in the system which is not allowed.
Go to Warehousing and Logistics Master Data work center.
- Go to Logistics Units View.
- Show All Logistics Units and find required Unit ID.
- Select the required ID and edit it.
- Navigate to Standard Product tab
- Here you find two Product IDs maintained.
- Now remove one of the product ID which is not required.
- Perform Save.
- Once it is done, now confirm the Removal Task again.
Internal Logistics, Non-Inventory Managed, Single Product Only ,Request Removal, Proposal of logistic unit failed, Logistic unit not found for product open quantity, confirm Removal Task , KBA , AP-LTM , Logistics Task Management , Problem