You configured an e-mail from Output of the account and also maintained a rule, however, only the e-mail is been sent.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Open invoice XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the invoice).
- Click on the invoice account.
- Go to the Communication tab.
- Then click on Collaboration.
- Select "Customer Invoice / Credit Memo".
- Notice that it's enable and under Output Channel Settings there is a recipient maintained.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Output Channel Section view.
- On the dropdown, select Customer Invoice.
- Click Go.
- Notice that there is a rule maintained for this scenario.
However, even maintaining the settings under Account and Output Channel Section, only the Account setting under Collaboration has been respected on the output.
The application will always prioritize that setting while ignoring what you set up on your Form Template Selection and Output Channel Selection.
This is the system expected behavior. You will have to remove the settings from the Account collaboration tab.
Print; Output; E-mail; Rules; Channel; Invoice; Recipient; , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To