- Error when importing data.
- When importing data that contains dates in SAP Analytics Cloud, it cannot import all the rows?
- If a date is greater than December 31, 2050, the data cannot be imported. Can the date range limit be modified in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In SAP Analytics Cloud, import data from any data source that contains date.
- Some rows of data cannot be imported.
- When looking at the error, it states: "Year not between 1900 and 2050"
- When importing data in SAP Analytics Cloud, the date limit is between 1900/01/01 to 2050/12/31, and this is why it cannot import the rows of data that have dates outside the accepted range.
- There is no option in SAP Analytics Cloud to change the accepted date range limit when importing data.
- The only potential workaround when creating a Model, is to change the type from: Date Dimension, to: Generic Dimension, but the drawback is the Dimension can not be used as a time dimension on visualizations.
SAC, SAP Analytic Cloud, Date limit , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0