While trying to Import the Job History in FULL PURGE Mode, system is throwing an error "The events with externalCode [H, R, 26] are missing in the picklist event. Verify that the event is configured and status has been set to ACTIVE"
SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Import Employee Data
- Select Import Data and then Job History
- Select Other parameters and the file to be imported
- You will received an error "The events with externalCode [H, R, 26] are missing in the picklist event. Verify that the event is configured and status has been set to ACTIVE"
Incorrect Event Configuration in the Instance
The error could be appearing due to any of the below reasons. Below are the troubleshooting methods
Check if the picklist for "event" and "employee-status" are configured correctly.
- Check the event appearing in the error message are available in the picklists
- Check if the Picklist locale is maintained for the locale as per the users locale
- Check if the the column "Non-unique External Code" in the picklist has same values as the external code of the picklist
- Check if the picklist values are ACTIVE.
You can further check the configuration using the check tool using below path -
Admin Center -> Check Tool - >Application as Employee Central Core - > Picklist -> Run the check
Picklist, event, employee-status, Job Information import error, The events with externalCode are missing in the picklist event, Verify that the event is configured and status has been set to ACTIVE, Incorrect event configuration, LOD-SF-EC, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Employee Data Imports , Problem