You are trying to use the new functionality available with 1905 C4C release, to create a new Contact from Contact Value Help during the creation of an Appointment, however the button New Contact is not available.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activities work center.
- Go to the Appointments view.
- Click on New.
- Click in the value help of the Primary Contact field.
- The button "New Contact" is not displayed.
The functionality to create a new Contact from Contact value help is available only for Sales Quotes so far.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality also for other objects, such Activities, Opportunities,..., you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
New Contact, Value Help , KBA , LOD-CRM-CON , Contact , How To