You have noticed that the person who was delegated to approve a workflow is not receiving the comments made by the next approver if the workflow is sent back.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a change for any employee that triggers a workflow;
- Delegate one of the steps to any user;
- Proxy as the Delegatee and approve the workflow to the next approver;
- Proxy as the next approver, add a comment and send the workflow back to the Delegatee;
- The Delegatee receives the step however the comments email are sent to the original approver only;
Currently the workflow feature does not support such scenario which means that the Original approver will receive the notification with the comments.
If you require this enhancement, please go through the KBA 2090228 for instructions on how to create enhancement requests.
delegate workflow comments , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows (Rules & XML) , Problem