When running the Approval Status Report (CSV) and choose to filter the report with the date range and domain criteria, the generated report returns all the items for all domains.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login as an admin and go to Reports
2. Search for the Approval Status Report (CSV)
3. Enter a date range
4. On the Item field, click the filter icon
5. Filter the item with the domain, submit the criteria
6. Run the report
7. Notice that the generated result did not filter the items based on domains
This is an expected behavior. The report is driven by the 'Request Type' checkboxes that override the filter criteria i.e, Request-Type over rules Item filter, SO filter and External requests.
If you want the report to filter it based on the domain, please uncheck all request type checkboxes and filter the report just like how you want it to.
Approval Status Report (CSV), report filter not working, domain filter not working, report criteria not working, LMS report , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem