- Totals/parent nodes in hierarchy structure appear below in table of SAP Analytics Cloud when using Live Data Connection off SAP BW
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.22
- Live Data Connection on SAP BW on 7.5 SP14.
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Create a model based on a BEx query having a hierarchical structure in SAP BW.
- Create a story with table based on the model.
=> Total (or parent) nodes in the hierarchical structure appear below.
=> Check or uncheck option Arrange Totals / Parents Nodes Below but it doesn't take any affect.
- The option Arrange Totals / Parents Nodes Below is used for hierarchy, not structure.
- Result Location is configured as Rows:Below in BW query.
Change Result Location to Rows:Above in BW query.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, structure, result, location, above, below, total, parent, arrange , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem