While adding Products to a new Sales Quote, the column Alternative to Predecessor Line is greyed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Select New.
- Add a product to the Sales Quote.
The column Alternative to Predecessor Line is non editable.
The quick create screen for sales quote does not offer to enter items but only item proposal.
If a quote is created as a follow-up to another document, it shows the alternative to item-ID of the preceding item offered to be copied. Therefore, the field is read-only and cannot be made editable.
Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to the Sales and Campaign Settings view.
- Select the Sales Quote Configuration.
- Enable the Create Sales Quotes in detail view option.
- Save the changes.
Then log off and log on again to activate the change for your user.
Alternative to Predecessor Line, Sales Quote, Quick Create. , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem