You are trying to cancel a Leave request and you are getting the following application error.
Also you have noticed that you are not able to click in "Submit" even after making changes in the leave.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Select the Employee;
- Go to Administer Time;
- Try to cancel the leave and the application error happens;
- Now try to edit the leave and the Submit button is grayed out;
There is a business rule that was deleted from the system but is still referenced in the time type.
When you create Take Rules currently the system allows you to delete this rule without first deleting it from the time type configuration which then corrupts the time type.
- Take note of the time type you are trying to request;
- Go to Manage Time Off Structures;
- Select your Time Type;
- Click in Take Action > Make Correction;
- Scroll down to the session Take Rules;
- If you see a record like the image provided in the "Cause" then click in the trash can;
- Save your changes and the error will be fixed.
getRule() FINGERPRINT: 9e834eb2216512ffec11e31e3d9f7c7f26b988ef Submit not available in leave; cannot submit a leave change cannot cancel leave , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem