No e-mails appears when the new feature 'Message Center' is enabled. It shows the message "You have no messages".
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Enable Message Center as per RCM-59263
- Go to Recruiting -> Message Center
- No Emails in list -> 'You have no messages'
RBP Permissions are not enabled
This issue is caused due to a misconfiguration related to the permissions. Since RCM uses XML permissions, the objects related to RCM needs to be marked as non-secure. Add the following permission to your users:
- Manage Permission Roles > [Permission Role] > Permission settings > Permission... > Administrator Permissions > Metadata Framework > Access to non-secured objects
- Manage Permission Roles > [Permission Role] > Permission settings > Permission... > Recruiting Permissions > Odata API Candidate export
- Then once these permissions are enabled please carry out an oData MetaData Refresh
If the issue still remains please open a Support Incident.
**Alternatively, please use Upgrade Center as per the Release Notes which will avoid having to implement additional configuration.**
Message Enter, Email Center, E-Mail Center, RCM-59263, RCM-65155, RCM-65496 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , How To