- Onboarding panels are appearing half hidden/cut off
- The employee data screen in onboarding is not totally visible
- Panel in preview is not visible
- ONB Panel error
- Not able to view the complete panel
- Change in the panel setting after 1905 release
- Panel cut off after Q2 2019 release
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - 1905 Preview
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM and go to Onboarding
- Create a new task or pick an existing one
- Next screen (panel) is not showing properly
Defect type: Regression - 1905 Preview
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
An issue was identified in 1905 Preview Environment release, the Onboarding panels of in progress activities are cut off or cropped and hinders user to input the data. See reference image below.
- Reference Image: Cropped or Cut Off User Interface of Panels
- Reference Image: Expected User Interface of Panels
Tentative Fix Date
A patched is already set in place this coming 24th of May 2019 to fix the behavior. Kindly take note that this is only a tentative date and might be subject to change.
We identified a workaround to assist user to continue testing by disabling Panel UI Refresh feature in Manage Onboarding Setting (Features) or use the standalone URL of Onboarding.
b1905, preview, test, panel, panels, broken, half, hidden, appearing, layout, panels is getting cut off, PTCH-30225, ONB-24731, b1905p2 (24-May-19) , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , Problem