When creating a new filter (input control or story filters) it is no longer possible to uncheck the "Select All Option" to hide the "All" value.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.9 and earlier.
Reproducing the Issue
- Click on "Create Story Filter"
- Select a dimension on a model (i.e.: Period)
- Click on "Edit Filter" Select Settings --> Show/Hide
Previously it was possible to uncheck the "Select All Option" to hide the "All" values (see screen capture)
This option is no longer available.
Due to a change in the filter display this option was inadvertently hidden.
Issue is fixed in release 2019.10 and later releases.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem