Owner of Models/Stories changed after moving to different location in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.7 and earlier
Reproducing the Issue
- Create UserA with Admin role.
- Create UserB . Role not important as long as user can create content. Eg. Use BI Content Creator
- User A creates a folder FolderA in My Files/ Public. (Folder owner is User A)
- User B creates a model Model B (or a story) in My Files/Public/Models (File owner is User B)
- User A navigates to System and moves the model ModelB to FolderA. User A gets a warning message about change of ownership. User A clicks ok and the User A is the new owner of ModelB.
This code issue has been identified by SAP Analytics Cloud Development
This issue has been addressed in Wave 2019.8
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem