- After successfully creating a new external user, its not possible to log in with the new users details.
- Get the following error
"Invalid username or password. Please re-enter your login info."
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (PLT)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to External Site
- Create new user successfully
- Try to log in with the newly created users details
- Error occurs
- In Provisioning the External Users do not have login permission enabled in Role Based Permissions.
- As per Section3 in KBA 2389162 - LMS- External User - PreConfig in LMS and BizX
- See Attached screenshot:
- In Provisioning Role based Permissions the External Users Permission role is inactive, Make it active.
- Then external users will have login permission and be able to login.
Invalid, username, password, Please, re-enter, your, login info, External, user, sites, lms, rbp , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-EXT , Sites and External Users , Problem