Offline Upload Sync Logs show errors such as "Conflict exists" and "Change requests failed".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the system as an Administrator.
- Open the Administrator Work Center.
- Under the General facet find and open Offline Settings.
- Open the Upload Sync Log facet.
- Filter by Upload Errors.
- See a list of errors.
- The Upload Sync Log lists all Uploads created by the Sync now option of the Cloud for Customer Extended Edition.
- The errors listed are a result of data inconsistencies in changes made in offline mode.
- In Offline mode the same level of consistency and data checks cannot be made when saving changes. This is due to restricted data access and the computational limitations of a mobile device.
- Any changes that are made Offline are synced to the system. They are subject to all consistency and data checks that would have been performed if the changes were made in online mode.
- Inconsistencies and missing or incorrect data must be resolved before the changes can be fully synced to the system.
- If you wish to discard the changes that were made you can click the withdraw (trashcan) option beside the error entry.
- To view the error details, you can highlight the entry in the error list and view the errors in the messaging pane located below the list.
- To view errors not listed in this pane and to make corrections click the resolve (wrench) option.
- The resolve option brings you to the object in which the corrections need to be made.
Offline Sync Errors, Error Log, Conflicts Exist, Change Request Failed. , KBA , AP-RC-MOB-OFL-SYN , Offline Data Synchronization , How To