You are trying to post or verify a Goods and Services Receipt but it appears to be stuck and no error message appears.
Reproducing the Issue
- Select the Goods and Services Receipt (GSR) work center.
- Select the Receipts and Returns view.
- Select the filter "All Documents".
- Search and open your GSR, click to "View All".
- Click to "Check": nothing happens, no messages or warnings are displayed but you are still unable to post your GSR.
You might have entered a negative amount in one of the GSR's items.
- We do not support negative values in GSR, this is a limitation in the intercompany scenario.
- You need to cancel this expense report and create it with an amount which will be a positive value in GSR.
Goods and service receipt, acknowledgement, negative value, GSR, GSA, stuck. , KBA , SRD-SRM-GSA , Goods and Service Aknowledgement , How To